Sunday 5 May 2013

War! Celebrities VS Journalists!


Uranta & TonyCelebrity Artistes are voicing out against Journalists, bloggers , who write what most of them say are literally lies! (Eg.Stella Damascus, AY in support of Chioma Chukwuka)
Can I actually tell what is happening? Whatever it is, its good for the Entertainment Industry and the country as a whole! If something is not right, spell it out! There is only one truth after a perfect philandering in cross fire debates!
Today, in a BBM Broadcast, Nollywood actress, Mary Uranta says boldly she never had any interview with the Sun NewsPaper writer, Tony Ogaga! And she condemns the write up!
I think I like this new trend! I Am open to bomb shells too! Lol! Peace!
I called Tony Ogaga to inquire, he said Mary Uranta’s Media Rep. sent him the interview. And he is not responsible for the sensational headline!
So who is then? The Oga at the top?
Mary Uranta’s Rejoinder:

RE: “Sexual Harassment Drove Me Out Of Nollywood”
There is an interview published on today’s Sun Newspaper 28th April 2013 purportedly granted by me,MARY URANTA headlined on the front page: “Sexual Harassment Drove Me Out Of Nollywood”,written by Tony Ogaga. I want to condemn in strong terms, this write up, as I never granted such interview nor have I met with the writer. Mr. Tony Ogaga has been reaching out to me via telephone for an interview no doubt,but due to my tight schedules,I have not been able to give him audience. This particular interview published today is an old interview I granted some Newspaper houses(Not Sun Newspaper) about 4 years ago and I never mentioned that I had left Nollywood nor did I mention about sexual harassment as I am still waxing strong in the industry and still doing jobs. in fact,I just finished a movie titled THE OATH for a Producer,and am on set right now as I make this broadcast.Also,a few of my recent movies titled,RIDICULOUS WIFE,SERPENT OF THE SEA,SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST,BEST OF ENEMIES,WORST OF FRIEND,MY GOOD WIFE.MISTRESSES and many more are already in the market.So how could anyone now say im out of noollywood.Please  I want to use this medium to say that,this interview should be disregarded and I have contacted the appropriate quarters to handle this slander accordingly. Thanks.
MARY URANTA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have A Say - Leave A Comment