Sunday 5 May 2013

War! Celebrities VS Journalists: Yemisi Replies AY!


chioma & AYYemisi (Vanguard) Responds to AY:
Thanks for the name of the other faceless lady Chinwe. Am sure u were not deaf to the fact that she called me a COWARD!? Why would she do that? Which was what prompted the response they got. Its a shame that an actress of Chioma’s status could frolic with such a lady. Both ladies were busy making so much noise just as we got on board. We had other Nollywood stars on that flight and we never heard their voices. They carried themselves with so much dignity.
For calling them lousy Igbo girls!
I have nothing against the Igbo tribe. Nothing whatsoever! My mum is from the Igbo speaking part of the country and I understand what the lady spoke in Igbo as I made my way to my seat. If you must know also and for the benefit of all reading or commenting on this issue, I was NOT in a hurry to get out of the aircraft as the door was still shut, all I wanted to do was pick my bag to my seat. The guy talking to Chioma, giving her his complimentary card was on the way and I said” excuse me, could you please move, I need to go back to my seat”
And Chioma responded that the door was not open yet, I said I know but I need to go back to my seat. The next thing the guy said was that I said it like it was a command. How is that a command? Was my response. That was when Chinwe got rude n shoved me off to my seat with a disgusting ‘madam abeg just pass’. That was rude but I kept my cool and went back to my seat. She said a silly word in Igbo which the three of them laughed at. I had my colleagues n friends Mary Ekah and Funke Brown of Thisday n Business day newspapers respectively with me, they asked what happened and I said “don’t mind these lousy Igbo girls.” Then Chioma wanted to know if I just said “igbo girls” and I replied with “what if I did?” And sat down. That was when she called me a coward n I responded with “Lousy bitches!”, just prove to them I am not a coward. Now, am not one for trouble, I would never fight or make trouble with anyone, those that knw me very well will testify to that.
Calling them “lousy bitches” was a spur of the moment thing and I am not sorry about it. I Do Not Regret it. As for the Igbo thing, am sorry if it affected those from that zone, its not targeted at all at the Igbos in anyway please. And AY as for your so called ”corrective measures’. I decided not to say a word to u because You are not worth my response, as far as I AM concerned you were just talking. I am waiting for the day u will slap your wife in public, like u said u would. I have nothing against Chioma as a person but she n her friend deserved what they got.
Yemisi, (Vanguard)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have A Say - Leave A Comment