Monday 6 May 2013

A response to AY, Chioma Chukwuka- A mind blowing Response indeed!


chioma & AY
With this I will say the war between Journalists and Celebrities continues! FUNKE OSAE-BROWN, a journalist, recently released her version of the much talked about Drama which took place on the flight to Lagos, from Port Harcourt a day after AMAA.
Its running into a series now. And am sure in no time some producer might just turn it into a movie. In the maintime Nollywood watchers seems to be enjoying the Drama!
Check out this line from Funke’s Piece -
“If not for AMAA, why would someone like me be on the same plane with this one?” Chioma ranted. “It is not her fault now, it is AMAA. Who is this one, who knows her? I know her, she works with Vanguard. I will call her chairman now and tell him. He will sack her.”
As if that was not enough, AY, who should have kept quiet, took sides and supported his fellow ‘superstar’.
“If you were my wife, I would have slapped you,” he told Yemisi. “-
Ok, I will need you to honestly tell me, is Funke taking sides? Was AY right, with his Alleged made comment? And what abt Chioma’s Boosting? Tell me something people, what do think?
The Story

2 comments:

  1. AY just rediculed hiimself. He shouldn't have gotten himself involve himself in ladies matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me in what way did he ridiculed himself, he only tries to set the record straigh and also make amends to the image of Chioma that the stupid journalist wanted to tanished just in d name of we can write.

    ReplyDelete

Have A Say - Leave A Comment